Welcome to the Transformers.cards, your new home for everything related to the Transformers Trading Card Game!
Teletraan1.net has merged the rulings & FAQ database from Aequitas (tf-rules.info) and the content from Team Bayformers (bayformers.net) into this new site, all topped off with a domain kindly given to us by Myriad
. Not only is the site new, but we have new updates too!
The first is two new (potential) replacement cards! Bellicosity
is a single-attack rework of the contentious card Belligerence
, while Summon Sky Shadow!
is a three-star re-work of Sky Shadow Sync
. Both of these cards will be available to use in our upcoming tournament.
That's right, we're also starting up a tournament in celebration of the new site! "The New Old School
" is a Wave 1-5 only webcam tournament, but with modern rules and ban lists (including replacement cards). Sign ups are open right now on start.gg
, and the tournament will begin on March 18th. If You're new here and have questions, you can read up on how we run tournaments
New cards and a tournament isn't all of it though. "World|Strike" has been updated to Wave 6.2!
• Mind Control Helmet & Collar updated
• Pipes (bot mode) updated and he's unbanned now!
• Powerglide (bot mode) updated
• CNA-Encoded Armory updated
• Deliberata received a typo fix
• Shield Crash art updated
• Polarity Gauntlet art updated
• Loading the Cannon art updated
• Litigious Tentacle art updated
• "Dutch" art updated
• Scrounging for Energon art updated
The "1C Open" set no longer exists.
• If you had cards from it, they were replaced by their Wave 6 or Wave 8 equivalent.
In its stead, Wave 0 "Setless Cards" has been added.
• Wave 0 contains cards we want to make available now, rather than waiting for the next set release.
• Once a Wave 0 card has been properly placed in a released set, it'll be removed from Wave 0.
and Summon Sky Shadow!
are both being good examples of Wave 0 cards.
Lastly, there's a few small quality-of-life updates for the site.
• In order to rename your deck, you must be editing it on the character/battle/stratagem cards page.
• If you have 10+ decks, there will now be dedicated buttons for flipping between pages of them.
• Improved tournament-legal deck checking (with more improvements coming very soon!)
Whether you are new to the game or a veteran player looking for new challenges, we have something for you.